12 Beauty Tips for Eyes
1) A good night sleep is the foremost requirement to give enough rest to your eyes.
2) You can massage your eyes with almond oil using the ring finger without giving much pressure. As the skin around the eyes is sensitive, proper attention should be given for handling it.
3) Often refresh your eyes by splashing cold water on it.
4) A good nutritious diet including fruits and vegetables are essential for eyes. Red, orange, yellow and dark green vegetables and fruits are highly beneficial. Vitamin A and C must be included in the diet. Also, plenty of water is also to be consumed daily.
5) The use of cosmetics is also an important point here. Only good quality cosmetics should be used as the eyes are very sensitive. Some cosmetics may irritate and harm the eyes. Also, you should not use the eyeliner, eyebrow pencil, mascara or eye shadow of other persons.
6) Wearing good quality sunglasses protect your eyes from UV rays while going out in the sun.
7) For the growth of eyebrows, you can apply pure castor oil to it before going to bed.
If you are doing any kind of work that generates dust, you can wear plain glasses to protect your eyes from dust particles.
9) Try to read in sufficient light and keep distance while watching television.
10) For relaxing the eyes, rub your palms together and cover them over your eyes.
11) You should not spend too much time in smoky rooms.
12) It is advisable to have a regular check-up for the eyes.